State-of-the-Art battery flash: Hensel Foris 1000
The Hensel Foris 1000 hybrid compact flash is part of a completely new series with a number of innovative functions: almost all parts and components are novelties and a lot of integrated technology has never been used in this way before. Furthermore, the progressive functions require highly developed and unique control software that must also be future-proof.
Based on the technology used in the Foris equipment, we will introduce other new products in the future. Thus, the Foris is the start of a completely new generation of Hensel flash and continuous light sources!
FORIS – INNOVATIVE & VERSATILE
Based on our experience and employing cutting-edge technology, we are now working on the next generation of universal compact flash equipment. Compact flash units that leave nothing to be desired on location and function without compromise. A system that meets the needs of demanding users – regardless where they use these flash units.
We now complete the development of the Foris 1000, a flash that offers a truly remarkable performance:
- 1000 Ws max. energy, 10 f-stops power range
- Flash duration 1/20.000 s – 1/1.000 s (Freeze Mode)
- Switchable to long flash durations up to 1/210 s (1/80 s at t 0,1) for optimized HSS & PowerSync function
- Recycle times 0,06 s – 2,1s (1,0 s at 500 Ws in Freeze Mode)
- Flash ready switchable from 100% to 80% (flash before ready)
- 36V high power Li battery, capacity 300 flashes at 1000 Ws (600 at 500 Ws etc.)
- Bright LED modeling light (20 W continious, 40 W boost)
- Unlimited light shaping possibilities thanks to “open” light source
- Integrated radio remote control, Hensel WiFi Remote ready
- TTL flash control for Canon, Nikon & Sony system cameras
- Sturdy metal housing and durable components
- Prepared for optional mains supply with dedicated voltage converter
- Developed and manufactured in Germany
Until now, users had to decide whether to buy an off-grid compact flash unit and compromise especially regarding power, flash sequence, and modeling light, or to purchase a grid-operated unit that provides best performance in the studio but depends on often large and heavy inverters and batteries.
For the first time, the new Hensel Foris utilizes quickly changeable energy modules that are optimized to the corresponding power source (lithium battery or mains) and, therefore, offer best efficiency. The cooling was also designed for each operational purpose ensuring trouble-free continuous use and first-class performance in mains operation.
The Foris offers impressive 1000 Ws and comes with convenient extra functions like TTL flash control for the most popular camera systems, a radio remote (Hensel Io) and a special “FP Mode” with long flash durations allowing sync times up to 1/8.000 s.
The workmanship and the design of the Hensel Foris is also convincing: they are manufactured in Germany using aluminum with components made of impact-resistant ABS, all components are designed for highest quality and longevity; Sturdy and reliable for professional use!
The design by a renowned industrial designer is straight forward and has no unnecessary elements that could hinder users in doing their job. All basic functions are directly accessible, an expert mode allows to store and recall advanced settings.
Once again, Hensel is going to revolutionize the lighting market with the new Foris 1000 flash. For the first time ever, photographers are getting a powerful compact flash in true hybrid technology that offers best possible performance indoors and outdoors: the system for all jobs.
This summer we provide the first units to Hensel ambassadors, deliveries are sheduled for autumn.
Protected utility model DE 20 2016 103 772, patent pending.